FireLight Application Process
THREE STEPS TO APPLYING TO FIRELIGHT
Steps may be completed in any order, but all three are required.
- STEP ONE - Complete the three part online application. Click "Join" in the top right of this page.
- Basic Application Information including ALL attending children
- FireLight Membership Questionnaire
- FireLight Strengths and Service Form
- STEP TWO - Sign up and attend a required Open House Informational Meeting to learn more about FireLight and what we offer. See the public calendar for two opportunities. Sign up the parent(s) who will attend. If attending with children, please bring a quiet activity for them. 7:00 - 8:30 PM.
- Monday, December 3, 2018 - This is the only one for Winter Enrollment consideration.
- Thursday, February 14, 2019
- Monday, April 1, 2019
- STEP THREE - Sign up and attend a Visit with FireLight at the Park. All prospective attendees, parents and children, must come. See the public calendar for eight opportunities. Sign up one parent and list the children's information where asked.
- November 30, 2018
- December 7, 2018
- February 1, 2019
- February 15, 2019
- March 8, 2019
- March 15, 2019
- April 5, 2019
- April 12, 2019
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED: Year-Round, but evaluated February 1 through April 15 for Fall Enrollment and November 15 through December 15 for Winter Enrollment (if available)
NOTIFICATION OF STATUS: All applicants will be notified via e-mail about their application status no later than April 20. Accepted applicants will receive an invitation to join and must reply by April 30. Choosing to join FireLight is means you are committing to attending and participating for the full school year. Because of capped enrollment, we have to turn away families each year. If you cannot commit to the year, we ask that you not join.
This application schedule allows for FireLight Leadership to get the bulk of planning for the upcoming year finished in May so that they, too, may enjoy a summer break. Thank you for understanding.